Cursores

viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Formal letter

Dear Mr. Jones,
Let me shortly introduce myself.  My name is Big Foot and I live at Miguel Street.
The reason I am writing you is because last Friday I saw your advertisement on the newspaper, looking for someone to help you at your garage.
In the past, I did several jobs like bus driver, postman, carpenter and lately a skilled mason.  Unfortunately nowadays people do not need too much from a craftsman, so I am just working some hours a day and I have extra time to spend on another job like the one you have posted.
Any detail or reference you may want to have about my work, please refer to my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/BigFoot
Appreciate your time by reading these lines.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Big Foot

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario