Cursores

domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

Reference

In the ELT class we had to provide a reference for a friend who has applied for a job as a student services in an English-language college.
Here my reference:

To whom it may concern,
I am writing to recommend Emma Stone, who has applied for a job as a student services assistant in an English-language college. I first met her on at the English Now College, six years ago, and her work was sublime.
I have found Emma to be dependable and truly trustworthy, as is evidenced by the fact that she is really good at dealing with people. She is polite and respectful.
Regarding her skills, my friend Emma is an exceptional multi-tasker, always available and efficient. She has excellent organisation and people skills. And has talent for creating or solving computer issues.
In connection with my friend's previous relevant experience, I wanted to point out that she has not only studied and graduated with honors, but she has also worked in the well-known English Now College as a receptionist at first and then as an assistant. She has worked there for almost six years. There, she has managed to be practical and neat. And with time, she has improved and learned so many things which helped her enhance her skills.
My friend should be considered for all her achievements and desires to keep on improving her skills and to grow professionally. She should be selected to allow her gain a wider vision each day about her work.
I have no hesitation in recommending Emma if this job requires someone personable, good multi-tasker, with excellent computer and organisation skills, and experience.
Yours faithfully,
Carolina Pardo Laborde.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario