Cursores

martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

My Way Home

In Literature, after analyzing different poems, we had to write a poem in a minimum of 12 lines.
I wrote a poem which describes what I find when I´m coming home. (As in "Coming Home").
My poem:

My Way Home

It's five o'clock, 
We are spreading all around.
I love that journey
from school to home. 

I cross one street, few blocks ahead, 
I feel my warm nest to get.
I'm looking forward, my breathing 
it's like mist on an ochre paint.  

Autumn leaves sounds everywhere. 
A few people are on my way, 
all of them covered in wool, 
so their faces are all unknown.

Finally I'm home, 
my parents had prepared me 
a hot chocolate-milk. 
Oh, I love them all. 

1 comentario:

  1. Great work Carolina!
    I can still hear the sounds of brown leaves after reading such a nice poem.

    8 (eight)

    ResponderEliminar