Cursores

martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

My Way Home

In Literature, after analyzing different poems, we had to write a poem in a minimum of 12 lines.
I wrote a poem which describes what I find when I´m coming home. (As in "Coming Home").
My poem:

My Way Home

It's five o'clock, 
We are spreading all around.
I love that journey
from school to home. 

I cross one street, few blocks ahead, 
I feel my warm nest to get.
I'm looking forward, my breathing 
it's like mist on an ochre paint.  

Autumn leaves sounds everywhere. 
few people are on my way, 
all of them covered in wool, 
so their faces are all unknown.

Finally I'm home, 
my parents had prepared me 
a hot chocolate-milk. 
Oh, I love them all. 

1 comentario:

  1. Great work Carolina!
    I can still hear the sounds of brown leaves after reading such a nice poem.

    8 (eight)

    ResponderEliminar