Cursores

martes, 9 de mayo de 2017

Creative Writing Competition


Newlands Creative Writing Competition


In the language class with Andrea, we had to choose ONE of the following subjects to write about. The writing competition took place in our class, not in the "Sum".

  1. I will never forget that day.
  2. How did he dare do that to me?
  3. We should be more concerned about the dangers of social networking.

I wrote a story that contains: “I will never forget that day”
My story:

Last Sunday I went to my best friend’s birthday party. There were so many people that I didn't know… so many people to talk with. Each one had something awesome to mention. It was a whole night of dancing, chatting and laughing. An unforgettable night.
My best friend,, Emi was so alluring. She was wearing an extraordinary long white dress which fitted her perfectly. I was so enthusiastic for her, it was just the type of night she had dreamt of. A celebration shared with all her family and her best friends. And I personally believe that's what makes something unique, it doesn't matter how immense the place where you are celebrating is, or how many shows there are… what really matters is to be with the people you love and admire.
I will never forget that day. A day full of joy, with so many great and diverse people. I am so grateful for having been part of this wonderful day, and this community. I'm thankful.

AND NOW, CLICK ON THE PICTURES AND DISCOVER THE MESSAGES!!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario